Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Miss me yet?

Just in case all (1) of you are missing me, here is the reason why I haven't posted in a while.

First, I read the autobiography of Randy Couture, a MMA fighter. It was interesting in content, but not a very good read, if you know what I mean. Not that you could expect anything different from a man who got punched in the face for a living.

Then, I began to read Dracula, but got sidetracked almost immediately by the book I'm reading now: "Three Cups of Tea". It is the non-fiction story of a mountain climber who set out to build a school for children in a Pakistani village that he accidentally found. It is a GREAT book. Once I'm done with that, I'll get back to Dracula and the classics, which is what I know you are all (1) waiting for. :)

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment